20-20 Catalogues Are Available Inside “Dealer Portal”
20-20 INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- Close all 20-20 applications.
- Download the .zip file from the link below.
- From the 20-20 toolbar, choose “Catalogue”.
- Choose “Install a catalogue from archive (zip)”. This will launch the Catalogue Install Wizard. Click “next”.
- “Select Archive Catalogue to Install,” click on the “…” button.
- Choose the zipped file from the location you saved it and double click on it. (It will show up in the “catalogue” dialogue box at the top of the screen). Click “next”.
- On the “status” screen, click Start. This will start the catalogue installation and may take a minute or two.
- A dialogue box will pop up letting you know the catalogue has been successfully installed. Click “OK” and you’re finished!
Note: This 20-20 catalogue will be updated from time to time. You are responsible for keeping a current version on your system. Cabinetsmith cannot be responsible for old versions of the 20-20 catalogue on dealers’ systems.